Sunday 6 September 2015

Les Petits Choux, Newcastle

Tomorrow is the day I finally move away from my druggy filled hometown and into beautiful Jesmond! In my excitement I thought I'd share my favourite little spot in Newcastle's city centre: Les Petits Choux!

Les Petits Choux is a cute little French cafe near St James' Park (the football ground). It's situated right next to one of the entrances to Leazes Park - another of my favourite places in Newcastle, especially in the autumn.

It's a family run business which does the most AMAZING pastries, cakes and other treats as well as fab coffee. There are even salads and flatbreads on the menu for during lunchtime. The prices are also so cheap, which is even better considering I'm about to start university within the next few weeks and will be skint a lot of the time.


A few photos from inside the cafe.

The inside is so cute and cosy, perfect for sipping coffees and having a gossip while having one of their fab pastries (I personally favour the Ferrero Rocher profiterole and the white chocolate and strawberry/raspberry eclair). Although, you can also grab your drink and treats to go -something I think will happen frequently when I want to have a little walk around the park.


"In my favourite cafe in town with momma" - instagram: @rebeccageorginaa

I think they should expect me to become a regular when I'm not at my classes!

Bex x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages